Friday, August 27, 2010

Reduce, Reuse, RESALE

All the credit for this good deal goes to my SIL who told us about Radio Shack's trade and save program.  I've been wanting an I Phone 4 but not wanting to pay $200 for it.  After finding out that Radio Shack will take old electronics and give you store credit for them, Eric went to see what kind of discount he could get.  He took my  Blackjack, his old 3G I Phone and a Creative video and mp3 player into the store and received an amazing discount.  He ended up playing just $40 for my I Phone 4!!  Now that is a discount!  Don't get rid of your old electronics until you see if you can resale them on Ebay or get store credit at Radio Shack.  To see more about trade in values at Radio Shack go to http://radioshack.cexchange.com/online/home/index.rails .                                                                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment