Sunday, November 7, 2010

Awesome Savings on Hefty One Zip Bags at Randalls

I went to Randalls tonight to see if I could pick up the "Big Thanksgiving Coupon Book"  that I've been seeing other bloggers posting about.  I finally found them (in the condiment section) and upon looking at the coupons found a great coupon for $1 off of 1 Hefty One Zip bag.  I had already put two boxes of Ziplock bags in my cart which would have cost me $4 for 2 after I used the coupon I had.  I decided to see if I could get a better deal on the One Zip bags.  I was not expecting the great deal that I found!  Hefty One Zip bags are on sale for $2.99 and when you buy 1 you get 1 free.  I decided to buy 2 boxes and apply 2 $1 coupons.  .99 for 2 boxes of One Zip bags is a great deal!  When I checked out, only one of my coupons was accepted and the other was not.  I asked the checker if I could apply the second one and he said it shouldn't be a problem and pushed it through.  Then he noticed that there were .15 peelies on the boxes and said that those should be applied as well.  I was sure they would not go through since I had already applied a coupon to each box but the first one went through without a problem and tripled giving me .45 off!  The second one did not and he said it should and went ahead and applied it as well!  After all the coupons had been applied, my grand total was .42 for two boxes of Hefty One Zip freezer bags!!   I thanked him profusely and he said, "No problem!  My job is to make sure the customers get a great deal!"  I definitely got a fantastic deal!  Now you can see why Randalls is my favorite place to shop!  And to think I almost spent $4 on 2 boxes of Ziplock bags...

No comments:

Post a Comment