Monday, July 26, 2010

Randalls - Marie Callendar Dinner Promo

Randalls is having a great sale on Marie Callendar frozen dinners.  I usually don't buy very many boxed meals because I like to make my own with more nutritious ingredients. However, when I see a deal as good as this, I stock up so Eric has something for lunch on the days I don't have anything prepared.  It sure beats fast food!
Marie Callendar dinners - $2.54
Get .55 off with in-ad coupon                      $1.99
Get $5 off when you buy 5                              .99 each
Apply printable coupon $1.50/4                    .69 each WYB 5

Even if you can't print coupons, this is still a great deal using only the store flier coupon.

*Edit*  Your mileage may vary on this one.  They were priced at $2.79 at my store and the $5 promo came off before the in-ad coupon making it invalid.  So I paid around $1.50 per dinner after the coupon.  You may get a better deal... and it is only good on Marie Callendar dinners.

No comments:

Post a Comment