Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Shopping Kroger Mega Deal

So I ran out to Kroger tonight for some peroxide to get rid of any  mold we may have lurking in the bathroom before we continue renovation and picked up a few more items that were a part of their mega sale.  For those who live close to a Kroger, this is a great sale especially for Kraft cheese products as I posted earlier.  I picked up 5 cream cheese that were .99 each and after the $5 catalina printed out those items were free.  The cheese had blinkies dispensing nearby so I was able to get $2 off of 5.  Crest and Oral B tooth brushes are on sale for $1 each and with the coupons in the 7/4 P&G insert the toothbrushes are free and the tooth paste .25.  Altogether both orders came to $9.73 and I saved $37!  Fun shopping trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment