Monday, October 18, 2010

Grocery Shopping - Round 2

We had just run out of milk so my shopping trip Saturday night came just in time.  I loaded all Shortcut and Cellfire coupons as well as loading my Randalls card with e-coupons from their "coupon link".  I went to Randalls first and found quite a few good deals.  I had a $5/$50 coupon from the Entertainment 2010 book which I was happy to put to good use!  I bought top sirloin steak, pork roast, smoked sausage, Hebrew National hot dogs, a gallon of organic milk, lentils, organic romaine lettuce, organic apples and so much more for a grand total of $51.95.  Over all I saved 57% on my bill!
The following are some of the best deals I found.
Banana Cheerios - super coupon in Randall's flier made them $1.99 - 2(.75) e-coupons - .75 printable coupon =  -.26...My daughter is quite happy with this purchase! 
Lays Chips - Bought 2 at $1.79 each.   $3.58 - $1/2 coupon (tear pad found in Randalls) = $1.29 each.  Great for picnics!
Reach Toothbrush - $2.24 - $1 e-coupon - $1 coupon (Red Plum 10-10) = .24
O Organic Apples - $3.99 for 3 lb. bag... Not a bad deal for organic.
Progresso Soup - Certain varieties for .88 each.  I bought 2 and 5(.50) e-coupons came off.  -.74 for 2 cans of soup!
Filippo Berio Olive Oil - $5.39 (25 oz) - $1 e-coupon -$1 printable coupon = $3.39

In the next few days, I'll be going to HEB and I'll let you know what kind of deals I find there.  Brookshire Brothers has cat fish  on sale for $3.49 a pound so I'll have to stock up there as well!

Other great printable coupons...
Quaker Oatmeal  $2/1
Florida's Natural Juice
$2/1 Hungry Man

Happy saving!

No comments:

Post a Comment