Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Kroger Sales 10/20 - 10/26

Kroger has a pretty good sale this week on several items.  My family loves tuna salad with apples and pickles and my husband is a fan of sausage bake.  It looks like we will be putting those on the menu.  Also essentials for holiday meals are going on sale now, so use coupons and stock up early!  I will add to this list as I find more good deals.

Bumble Bee Chunk White Tuna or Ready To Eat Salad (packet)- 10 for $10
     *.55/1 (coupons found near the tuna)
      10 for $4.50

Jimmy Dean Sausage (roll) - 2 for $5
     *$1.50/2  (Red Plum 10/10)  2 for $3.50 
     *If you "like" Jimmy Dean on Facebook you may be able to print out a $1/1 coupon if they haven't run out. (Hit the back button to print 2)   2 for $3

Mix and match 10 for $10 sale

No need to buy 10 of one item.  You can mix and match as long as you have ten participating products.

Campbell's Cream of Mushroom and Chicken Soup - 10 for $10
     *$1.50/3 printable coupon
     3 for $1.50
     *Kroger also has coupons on their website that you can download to your card.  I have one for $1.50/3 of any Campbell's soup.  I may be able to get 3 for free when both my printable coupon and e-coupon are combined!!

Jet Puffed Marshmallows - 10 for $10
     *Kraft coupon on display in the store $1/2. 
     .50 each

No comments:

Post a Comment