Monday, October 4, 2010

Randalls Rocks!

I went to Randalls today to see if I could get any good deals.  My baby LOVES soup of any kind so I decided to get her 3 Healthy Kids Campbells soup at $1.49 each.  I was hoping I had an e-coupon that would bring down the price a bit.  I also picked up some Skinner macaroni noodles for $1 and a travel size box of tide for .99.  After scanning my card, I scanned the 3 soups and suddenly 6 e-coupons came off my total!  I knew I probably had 1 but 6?!  The combined value of the e-coupons was $6.98.  So I ended up getting my whole order free plus I had a credit of .44.  I had saved 108%!!  When I tried to apply the $2.48 worth of paper coupons I had for all my items, the transaction closed out without accepting them and the machine spit out my .44.  I went to customer service explained the situation and asked if they would accept the coupons or if my luck had rut out.  Sure enough they took the coupons and gave me $2.48!  So all together I made $2.92 on top of getting all my items free!!  What a deal!  After being paid, I was able to get free eggs and still had money left over.  I was happy to make money and my baby thoroughly enjoyed her chicken soup for lunch!

So a reminder!  Load all the Shortcuts and Cellfire coupons that you can!  You never know when you'll get a free grocery trip out of them!  If it isn't an item you enjoy, you can always donate it and use the money you made to buy items that don't often have coupons available.

1 comment: